Terms and Conditions
- For all commercial customers our payment terms are strictly 30 days from date of invoice. Date of invoice will be the date that the works were completed.
- For all residential customers our payment terms are strictly 7 days from date of invoice. Date of invoice will be the date that the works were completed.
- All residential customers will be required to pay a 50% proforma upfront before the works can commence.
- Credit accounts will be opened for commercial customers upon completion of satisfactory credit checks and trade references. In certain circumstances, customers will be required to pay a proforma upfront before the works can commence.
Acceptance of Quotation
Our quotes are valid for one month from the date detailed on the tender. If a quote is accepted after this date, we reserve the right to re-quote for the project accordingly.
Unless otherwise agreed with Devon Tarmasters, all customers are liable and responsible for obtaining all the necessary licensing to enable works to proceed, whilst complying with all regulations.
- Our quotations are based on the cost of labour, plant, transport and materials at the date of tender. We reserve the right to pass on to you any increase in cost which may occur up to the date of commencement and/or during the progress of the work.
- Any additional visits will be subject to an extra charge, unless otherwise agreed prior to commencement.
- Any adjustment to contract price necessitated by any variation of works shall be agreed at the time such variation is ordered and will be charged on a time and material basis.
- Unless otherwise stated, our quotation is based upon safe and good access for deliveries of our plant and materials to the site of work. In the event of such access not being available, any extra costs we incur will be included as a variation to the tender price.
- If our quotation is submitted in response to a required specification, we do not warrant or guarantee that such specification is suitable for the conditions to be met.
- Unless due to proven negligence of our employees, we are not liable for any damage caused by our plant and equipment to kerbs, manhole covers, or drains. Any remedies can be discussed and may be agreed upon with management discretion.
- We do not accept any liability for delays or the non- execution of the contract either in whole or in part, which are due to circumstances beyond our control.
- We no not accept responsibility for any damage or subsidence caused by factors that we cannot control. This includes, but is not limited to, natural processes, natural disasters and human activity.
Retention of Title
Title to any goods, plant or materials sold to the customer under the contract shall remain property of Devon Tarmasters (SW) Limited and shall not pass to the customer until payment in full has been made.
If works are cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice given, we reserve the right to charge for the cancellation and all associated costs incurred by Devon Tarmasters (SW) Limited.
We provide a standard and guaranteed 12-month warranty for works. The warranty commences when the materials are laid.