This year we have worked on a huge variety of projects, namely within the South West but also nationwide, and are proud to have a diverse list of jobs under our belt. No job is too big or small in this industry, and we are just as happy to quote and undertake small residential jobs as we are large new housing complexes or commercial car parks. As a company, we have grown substantially in the past 3 years, and with that growth, we have been fortunate enough to be accepted onto some challenging and exciting works.
A small and not comprehensive list of some of the larger jobs and customers that we have carried out work for in the year are as follows;
- Telent Utilities (Civils) – A 3-year contract for Trench Reinstatement works providing fibreoptic ducts to rural villages across the southwest.
- Tolent Construction (Civils) – Works being carried out at Torwood Street as part of a new hotel complex on Torquay Seafront. The works consist of footway reconstruction to provide new granite kerb lines and setts.
- Devon County Council (Civils) – Minor Construction Works Framework. Various sites completed during the year.
- Fred Champion Groundworks – the ongoing provision of surfacing services to multiple new build housing estates in both Devon and Cornwall.
- GL Events UK Limited – Surfacing works at Plymouth Argyle Football ground.
- Bridge Civil Engineering – Surfacing works at Maere Road Car Park, Exmouth.
- Midas Construction – Surfacing works at Nansledan Primary School, Newquay.
- Balfour Beatty Rail Division – Surfacing works at Lower Trenowin Level Crossing, Penzance.
- Kier Construction – Surfacing works at Newquay Aerohub.
- Willmott Dixon Construction – Surfacing works at The Box, Tavistock Place, Plymouth.
- Sterling Commercial Maintenance – Surfacing works at Mcdonalds sites in both Northampton and Gloucester.
- Dartmoor National Park – Surfacing works at Haytor Car Park, Dartmoor.
- Brady Construction Limited – Surfacing works at Kingsley Village, Fraddon.
In addition to the above, we also undertake a huge amount of residential works and hire out our Plant and Machinery, further details of which can be found on the website.